mercredi 21 janvier 2009



Ok as much as i don't want to over hype what michelle wears since shes obviously a very accomplished lady and deserves more than people constantly analysing her clothes,



from the bottom of my heart,



thank you for not wearing oscar.


(edit : theres nothing wrong with oscar, but does every first lady have to wear him? also way to help out talented designers who otherwise wouldn't have gotten this kind of exposure)

6 commentaires:

July Stars a dit…

What's wrong with Oscar? Why is everyone on such a negative Oscar trip?

FASHION CHALET a dit…

I liked her dress. Thanks for your comment <3

xo

Style Spot a dit…

I love this dress so much. She wears it so well xo

Kristin a dit…

agreed.

I love that you eat bitches for breakfast ;)

yiqin; a dit…

My mum cried so badly when they danced :)

Pretentious b a dit…

true dat!
give other designers a chance!
xx
great blog by the way