mardi 18 novembre 2008

Tagged? Me?

It seems I've been tagged which is great because I like to talk about myself. Hello I started a blog. And not because I'm clever, or talented, or stylish like everyone else. I just like to talk about me. Whoo gen Y.
Josephine from aubergine tagged me and you should check it because it would seem she started her blog to be interesting and not talk about herself. Allow me to hyperlink.


hahahahahah

I sincerely hope you don't waste your time reading this blog. Unless you don't have a life. Then please, join me. I always have snacks and my kitten's pretty bomb.

1. Were you named after anyone? Hm...My middle name is marie which was my grandma?

2. Do you still have your tonsils? is that suppose to be wisdom teeth? yes. to both.

3. Would you bungee jump? i'd say no now but i could probably be convinced.

4. What is your favorite cereal? hmm nope. sorry. mama mo'niq (um yeah, thats really my mother's name) never really raised her young on cereal.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not really a shoelace wear-er...

6. What is your favorite ice cream? passion fruit

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? um..face? i think i'm failing at this.

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my lazyness skills could put anyone to shame. i can swallow whole days with just some food and antm reruns.

9. What was the last thing you ate? thai food.

10. What are you listening to right now? tv on the radio.

11. Last movie you watched? french boyfriend had us see body of lies which isn't my kinda thang but whatever. I like popcorn.

12. What did you dream about last night? oh god ok. somehow the boyfriend and i had accumulated not 1 but 4 cats. one of them was hot pink and the size of my hand. another one was too fat to move. haha thats all i remember.

13. What book are you reading? invitation to a beheading, vladimir nabokov

14. Summer or winter? fall. i cheated.

15. Do you have any special talents? i did once win a dreidel contest.

1 commentaire:

josephine a dit…

haha, be nice to yourself! i think you'll find every blogger has a healthy dose of narcissist :p i'll keep reading, i think you're adorable!
and i totally want a hot pink cat! (ignoring the fact that i'm horribly allergic to cats...bleh)